Improving business performance with Microsoft 365
Many of us now subscribe to Microsoft 365 (previously Office 365) as a way of buying Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook etc. While it offers a cost-effective way of buying these everyday Apps, it also offers a huge range of business tools that can help you overcome those everyday issues that most of us face at work.
These sessions are designed to highlight the day-to-day activities that can be enhanced by using tools you may already have as part of your subscription.
This Working with an Expert package will enable you to look at controlling documentation and paperwork, automating repetitive tasks, digitising paper forms, and collaboration with colleagues and team members.
During the online coaching sessions, we will be highlighting business challenges we all face and showing how Microsoft 365 can help eliminate many of the issues and bottle necks found in organisations of all sizes. We will be taking real life examples and demonstrating how Microsoft 365 is able to improve or remove these barriers to productivity.
The sessions will have a business rather than technology focus and will be useful for business owners and managers by showing you how you can become more productive by taking an informed approach to digital working.
Some of the topics Francis will be covering:
- Control and manage documents created internally and received from customers, suppliers and business partners.
- Secure and controlled access when working remotely.
- Scan and file paperwork easily from mobile devices.
- Digitise paper forms to reduce data keying and timescales.
- Automate recurring renewals.
- Easily share documents with other team members.
- Assign and track tasks with other people in your organisation.
Join us for 3x3-hour sessions from 1.30pm to 4.30pm on the 9th, 16th and 23rd of June 2021.
This event is open to all I-Construct members.
If you're not an I-Construct member but are interested in joining, please contact us to find out more.
This event is first-come, first-served. Contact us to book.