Strategy, Resilience and Change for SMEs
Three member-only online group coaching sessions to help you craft your business strategy.
In times of rapid change, businesses need a strategy to help them focus, react and take advantage of fleeting opportunities that present themselves. A clear strategy helps a business focus on its aims while being flexible about the approach. By setting priorities, a business can orientate itself in challenging circumstances, invest in what it needs to achieve, and dispense with any tactics that don't support business aims.
Over three days we will work together to clarify your strategic vision, critique your circumstances, and layout a pathway from drafting a vision through to writing a strategy statement. We will then look at how to implement what you have planned by exploring basic financial forecasting, change management, and resilience.
At the end of the 9-hour package, you should have a clear and concise strategy for success and the means to put it into practice.
Our expert James Fowler can help you to:
- De-mystify strategy making and challenge your strategic assumptions.
- Focus on your business’s core purpose and create a vision statement.
- Practically apply strategy tools to critique/review existing strategies and create your own.
- Understand the impact of strategic change on your staff.
- Build financial forecasting into your strategy.
- Improve your chances of successfully executing change.
Join us for 3x3-hour sessions from 9.30am to 12.30pm on the 9th, 15th and 22nd of June 2021.
This event is open to all I-Construct members.
If you're not an I-Construct member but are interested in joining, please contact us to find out more.
This event is first-come, first-served. Contact us to book.