How can the Innovation Hub help me?
The hub's facilities are designed to be used to support individuals to start up a business in construction and construction-related sectors, nurture early-stage SMEs and facilitate the commercialisation of new ideas, technologies, and research into construction markets.
The Hub building offers the following facilities to SMEs in the I-Construct network:
- Exhibition space for product/service showcasing, including market launches.
- A technology suite will provide access to BIM software, 3D printers, drones and other technology that construction SMEs can use to digitise their businesses.
- Conference and seminar space.
- Informal networking and café space.
See our events programme.
Booking meeting space at the I-Construct Innovation Hub
The bright and airy meeting and event spaces at the Innovation Hub can be booked through Braintree District Council:
- Full Conference Room | £60 per hour | Max 90 People
- Half Conference Room | £30 per hour | Max 45 People
- Seminar room 1 | £30 per hour | Max 45 People
- Seminar room 2 | £30 per hour | Max 45 People
- Small Meeting Room | £15 per hour | Max 8 People